Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kaette kita ze!!! (From BXtE.info staff blog)

"I've come back!!" - and I'll be recycling that title for the official report, but ToshI really and truly is back.

That is, we - Mie and me for BXtE.info - went to ToshI Samurai Japan tonight. It was beyond belief amazing. YOSHIKI produced, it naturally did NOT start on time - though only 38 minutes late, which by YOSHIKI standards isn't all that bad - but when it did, the audience went wild. Both at ToshI's first solo piano performance, then even more so when he went front stage, to announce, in ToshI's best old time, all out scream "Kaette kita ze!!!" ("I'm back!!!")

We're working hard to post a short report ASAP, with a longer one, including details of the numerous long talks on stage and a photo gallery to follow.

A little patience might be required for the latter, thousands of pics take a bit of checking.

I think I can promise it'll be worth the wait, both for the pics and the detailed report.

To quote ToshI - new and old - again: "mata au ze!" ("We'll meet again.")

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home